Marietta Station consists of three century-old buildings located on Church Street:
127 Church Street
125 Church Street
123 Church Street
This location has over 46,000 square feet with a load factor of 15% and generous onsite parking with dedicated employee and visitor lots. All suites are full service including daily cleaning, electricity, heating/air and maintenance.
Marietta Station was originally constructed by J.R. Brumby for the Marietta Chair Company from 1892 to 1905. With a mostly industrial usage during the 20th century, the three buildings were united under the Marietta Station banner about 1980 and converted into its present day office configuration. Suites range from 300 – 5,000 square feet, and the old-fashioned joisted masonry construction allows for very flexible space configuration.
Wharton Management has proudly managed the Marietta Station since 1995.